Hi Mahendra,

Not sure what would be your need; but if it's limited say something like
checking your emails and surfing a bit, then you may buy a pre-paid voucher
for dial-up connection that you can use with your MTNL landline.

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM, mahendra <gal...@chello.at> wrote:

> Hi Friends
>
> Adina and i will be in India from Jan 16th 2010 till Feb 4th 2010.
> we will be in Bombay for most of this time.
> we are looking for internet access, through notebook during this time.
>
> we have MTNL landline at home, and Airtel mobile provider for mobile.
> any suggestions about internet provider for three weeks?
>
> till our next visit,(may be about in one year time) it will not be used.
> waiting for your suggestions.
>

> with warm regards
>       Mahendra Galani
> window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
> phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,
> address Herbst strasse 101.16.1 Vienna Austria Europe

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org