I really do suspect IE's popup blocker hear. Or do you use firefox.
I think I remember You also said it is in Sendspace.com. Does it
happen anywhere else?
One of the solutions is, of course, if you don't have  a problem,
using the system restore; you can restore your system to a date on
which you think it was working fine, although, admittedly, it is not
an ideal sollution, rather a work around...
Regards, Ravi Paul