From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 12:22 PM
Subject: [AI] Monitor status

: Friends
: How can we verify in a desktop, whether the monitor is turned off or on/?
: For those perceiving monitor light, it may not be a problem, but for us,
totally blind, it is a challenge.
: Is there a key command, or any procedure?
:
:
: Regards
:
: "Perhaps our role on this planet is not to worship God--
: but to create Him."
:
:                                        --Arthur C. Clarke
:
: Rajesh Asudani
:
: Assistant General Manager,
: Reserve Bank of India
: Nagpur
: 09420397185
: O: 0712 2806676
: Res: 0712 2591349
:
:
: ________________________________
: Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
:
:
:
: To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
:  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in