From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Janardhana Naidu
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:38 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] UGC grants for making colleges accessible

Hello Rajesh Sir,
I have been searching for compendium of circulars for PWDs in various
sources to strengthen my Ph.D. thesis .  But I was not succeeded  in finding
it.  Will you please upload compendium of circulars for PWDs to sendspace or
rapidshare to enable more members to download the materials?
Thanks in advance,
Janardhana Naidu.