Jignesh:

I am copying below the welcome message which gives instructions about the group and tells what can be posted on this group and general guidelines. You would have surely got it when you first joined us.

I don't wish to dwell on the rationality of your arguement. I would like to draw your attention on point no. 7 which forbids posting any piracy related messages on this group.

If you don't agree with any of the guidelines, you are free to leave this group. However, if you choose to stay, then you have to adhere to the guidelines.
Harish Kotian
Moderator
har...@accessindia.org.in

Welcome to the
AccessIndia@accessindia.org.in
mailing list! The
"Access India" list was created to provide an opportunity for the
visually impaired persons in India to share experiences, questions,
and suggestions related to the use of computer technology.
Instructions for how to post to the list, subscribe, unsubscribe, and
other list commands are at the bottom of this message.

The "Access India" mailing list Guidelines.
My name is Kiran Kaja and I am the moderator of "Access India".
First, let me say that I consider my role as moderator on this list to
be to make it what you, the members, want it to be.  I consider this
your list.  The following guidelines try to reflect what the majority
of people on the list want. 1.  Stay on topic. The topics for the
"AccessIndia" are issues concerning computer technology, Internet,
Careers for the visually impaired in I-T, Government policies,
audio-digital books, screen readers, scanning and other related areas.
You can discuss any aspect of assistive and accessible technology
which has something to do with the lives of visual impaired in India.
Any list member can post questions and  the others can offer answers.
I will endeavour to make this list a friendly and helpful environment
where everyone will feel comfortable asking questions, seeking answers
and most importantly, making new friends and contributing something
useful for our friends. 2. Subject Lines. Let's make our subject lines
descriptive of the question that we are asking and try to remember to
mention the issue being discussed.  Try to change the subject line if
the topic in the thread changes. 3.  Quoting. We are a very new list
and as we progress, we can become a very busy list with many different
issues being discussed and it is hard to keep up with them without the
original post.  If you do choose not to quote, please be sure you
include enough information to allow other list members to understand
what you are referring to.  When replying to messages, place your
response at the top of the message.  In a reply where it is easier to
mix the response in with the original message, please indicate that is
what you will be doing. 4.  Virus warning messages and other such
material. Please do not send virus messages to the list.  Send things
like this to me first and I would be happy to send the information to
the list if it is verified that it is valid. Attachments are not
allowed on the list and are removed from the messages before they
reach the list.  This is to protect us from attachments which may
contain viruses. 5. [Thank You] messages. When posting a message,
first ask yourself the following question.  Am I adding anything to
this thread, any more useful information, or help in answering a
question.  Also, try to check if it has been answered already, so that
we can avoid having several duplicate answers.  Thank you messages
should be sent privately, although that is not to say that if a
subject has been discussed and several alternatives have been offered,
please do let us know what ended up working for you. 6. Introduction.
We suggest that at the beginning, new members should give a brief note
about their background, hobbies and their place for the benefit of the
other list members knowing more about you all. 7 Seek for software
cracks or abbetting piracy is strictly prohibited and any violation on
this count is taken very seriously.

8.  Although this is the last guideline, it is the most important.  Be
nice to everyone on the list.  More than anything I want this list to
be a place where people feel encouraged, friendly and helped.  If
everyone follows this rule, everything else will fall into place.
Remember, if you have any criticisms, concerns, or suggestions for the
list, do not post them to the list.  Send them to
ki...@uniquestindia.com
and give me a chance to take care of them

----- Original Message ----- From: "jignesh thakur" <jigneshthaku...@gmail.com>