Dear jignesh,
oh, interesting, so you did not find  anything disgusting  in the
message sent by him.
If an objection for discussion about crack softwares in public has
goaded your gray sells to write this mail, then you might also like to
write message to public newspapers and TV channels  to broadcast
pornographic materials with an excuse that there’s no harm in showing
the same as 80 percent of folks does see it.
Noone intended to slur anybody, but if public distribution of crack
softwares is what you call help,  then I just find pity
 on you.
I wonder what smooth English in your perception is, but mind you, what
I’m writing is pretty smooth for me.
Of course there are other ways to tell for any mistake that one does,
but sending e-mail on an e-mail list is what I found most rational.
You’re welcome to suggest other possible ways, I’ll try to follow them
in future.
By the way,  in spite of what should be in general and what not, we
all listers are binded with a set of terms and conditions that we get
at the beginning of our subscription.
If our respectable moderator has restricted some things to discuss on
the list, those who won’t follow would surely be sued.
It’s our duty to draw moderator’s attention when something wrong goes
on the list, and I’d whole heartedly thank respected harish sir for
taking instantaneous action against the crook.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I'll build.

  ----- Original Message ----- From: "jignesh thakur"
<jigneshthaku...@gmail.com>