Hello,

For Google talk scripts  download and installation instructions.
Please visit below web link:

http://www.jaws-users.com/scripts/Chat/ChatClientScripts.html

For Skype scripts.
Download the executable file from the Previous E-mail, run it and
follow the on screen instructions.

Regards

Akhilesh Malani

E-mail malani.akhil...@gmail.com