Well Amilesh
Isn't it arbitrary and improper interpretation?
If  eligibility is graduation, then one grade junior naturally means second
year of graduation.
If eligibility is graduation appeared, then one grade junior means first year
pass.
Question of +2  not pass does not arise in any case, except when eligibility is
+2 appeared.

The percentage sealing of the scribe is still far from settled.
Kanchan has perhaps got some ruling in a particular case, so she may please
share it with us.
Anyway, rulings in particular cases are hardly applied across various similarly
situated bodies and situations.
This is one more bane of judicial recourse.

On another relevant note, In RBI banking ombudsman annual report, they are
converting ombudsman rulings into class actions and directives to be followed
for all similar cases, there too, no disability rulings about banking are to be
noted.

It is high time we have uniform guidelines about scribe by either a court of
law, or government.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)