To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "jean parker" <radiofore...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] drop box

Hi gean and Rajesh,
I'm using drop box without any problems for over 3 months now. Here's
step by step instruction. Hope it helps.
Step 1: install dropbox. it will show up in your system tray.
step 2: access dropbox by pressing insert f11 and hitting enter on open.
Now inside this you will find 2 folders. photos and public.
Copy and paste any file you wish below 2 gb into the public folder and
wait for it to upload. you can chekc the status in the system tray.
once it has finished uploading the file it will say all files upto
date.
now go to the dropbox folder either by hitting enter on the desktop
icon or by going to the system tray. go into the public folder and
navigate to the file you have uploaded. right click on this file, and
go down to dropbox. this will open a submenu, and you will find an
option copy public link. Hit enter on this link, and paste it into a
text editor, or your mail. this will be the link from where one can
download the file. Make sure you dont delete this file from your
public folder until the person you want to share it with has finished
downloading it.
you can also access this file from another computer by going to
www.dropbox.com and signing in to your account.
Note: you need to be online for the files to be updated on the server.
Let me know if you have any other specific problem with drop box. I'll
be more than happy to help.
Divyanshu