you can check the upload volume  in your system tray.
Amarnath de.

From: "jean parker" <radiofore...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:37 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] drop box

Hi All:

Thanks to the many people who have responded to my question about drop box. I really do want to use it for several purposes. All of what has been said so far I understand. However, my experience was that I could never tell for sure whether a file was actually uploading properly to the drop box file on the internet. Is there a way to monitor upload progress? The other thing that was confusing was that the folder names in drop box in the computer and the one's on the internet have the exact same names. At the time, I didn't try to change any of those but I am assuming we can change the names, right?

Jean