Hi all,
Do we have or know of any blind/low-vision person working in United Bank of
India?

One of our helpdesk caller need to connect, as he is selected by the bank for
the probationary officer's post.

Pls email us your responses or you may call us on monday.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi
110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website:

www.eyeway.org