Hi folks,

Feels great to write to the list after a long time. I hope everyone's doing
good. Friends, for quite a long time I have seen people posting mails regarding
the requirement of important circulars, orders and provisions which could
benefit the persons with disability. So, I thought why not to upload the
collection of all these documents somewhere, so that anyone and everyone can
have access to them anytime they are in need of these documents. I have put up
these circulars and orders in Inclusive Planet under the channel " Important
circulars, orders and provisions". So guys! If you anytime feel the need of any
circulars or orders be it RBI or IBA circular, Scribe guidelines, orders
related to reservations and quotas etc, just click on the link given below and
find the necessary documents.

http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/525181

You can also upload more of these stuffs if you have them and you think its
going to help the people in the community.

Regards,

Abdul