Dear Shankar, What most of us generally do is we first copy the subject to the
clipboard and then press enter on the sendmail link of the particular group.
Thus the e mail ID of the particular group automatically gets copied in the
address field of our new mail. Then we tab down to the address field, and after
writing "re:" over there, press space once and then paste the copied subject
there. Again we press tab and reach the "message body" field and type the
message there and rest of the procedure is just as usual.
    An other method is to start a new mail by pressing ctrl + n and then copy
the mail ID and address in to their respective fields. You can choose any of
these methods to your convenience. Thanks.
With best regards,
           Yours sincerely, Yogesh Sharma.