Well, dear friends, in my humble opinion, disability is not the only identity
that we possess! as self-respecting human beings, there are many aspects that
make our personalities diverse, versatile, vast and capable of being a
respectable and useful part of the society as a whole. So, anything that helps
us raise our morale and strengthen our mental and psychological capabilities
should be accepted with open heart and mind + with due respect! Thanks.
          Yors truly, Yogesh Sharma