What does mean by a social boycott?
When we will stop insulting our own friends?
Do we all are moderators of the list?
I have great respect for Harish sir. And he is our moderator so let
him decide. At the same time let him give the power to take action
against members.
Still if we want to express our views or thoughts is it possible to
use humble language?
Please think for a wile on my point of view.
Each person has his or her own self respect and we are nothing to hurt anybody.
Sorry if somebody is hurt.