To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Exactly, there are just three to four PWDs in this committee. There are a
couple of big names in the group who see disability with eyes of charity.
Well there is nothing wrong in commenting on the composition of the
committee. I am an optimist like Kanchan but then I do see from where the
sceptics or the cynics are coming from. Going by past records it would be
dangerous for anyone to hazard a guess as to when this draft would be ready
for public reading.

On a lighter note, reading Rahul and Kanchan's mail, I know one thing for
sure, the barbers would be in business either ways.
George

----- Original Message ----- From: "Viraj Kafle" <vka...@gmail.com>