From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Parvesh
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 2:41 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Hi all,
I completely see eye to eye with Rajesh sir's views regarding the
formation of new committee to draft new Law for the disabled. If it's
possible, we must make sincere attempts to reach the Committee
members. We can make individual efforts but if it's possible we must
make united efforts for this very important cause.

On 5/6/10, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I second Rajesh sir's views.
>
> Why wait for the draft to be made public and then put in efforts at
> the 11th hour?
>
> Let's try to reach the committee and it's members with views, demands,
> suggestions etc. now itself.  I don't know how Mr. Suhas Karnik got
> this news, but if it is public to all, then take this to the media now
> itself along with our recommendations.  Let's write personal letters
> to the persons concerned and sensitise them about the need of the
> hour.
>
> In a lighter note, we all know betting is there in IPL.  It got to
> Access India also!!!  And most of the betting is done by the legal
> fraternity!!!!
> In a more serious note, our learned friends have an idea about the
> time frames required for amendments and inceptions of laws and hence
> are giving us an idea about the practicality.  As a lay man, I thought
> the new law would come into force in months.  Their betting has made
> me think more realistically.  Thank you.
>
> --
> G. Vamshi
> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
> Mobile: +91 9949349497
> E-mail ID:
> gvamsh...@gmail.com
> Skype: gvamshi81
>
> www.retinaindia.org
> >From darkness unto light
>

> On 5/5/10, Suhas Karnik <suhasvkar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear friends.
>>
>> The ministry of social justice and empowerment, government of
Indiahas

accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.

please