Hi Subramani,

You are right. Its difficult negotiating PTI site and more so when you are
looking for some news. Better is to google it. Here is the link:
http://www.ptinews.com/news/650135_Disabled-sportspersons-protest-outside-Sports-Ministry

On 13 May 2010 16:07, Subramani L <lsubram...@deccanherald.co.in> wrote:

> Hai:
>
> This prompts me to ask you how do you find the PTI site? I find it quite
> tough since they have at lest 25 to 30 photo links before we could
> scroll down to the news links and they have no list of items or heading
> levels. Sometimes, we can't read the content after opening the link,
> don't know why.
>
> Subramani

Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
environment!