Folks,

I have been asked to prepare a comprehensive note on the issues that persons
with visual impairment face with banking in India, especially in leading
banks such as ICICI, HDFC and SBI, along with possible solutions. This note
has been asked for by some senior people I know personally in these banks.
If anyone would like to help me prepare this note do let me know at the
earliest. If anyone has the details of any such note which has been prepared
earlier do forward that to me.

Best regards,

Rahul Cherian
Inclusive Planet