Dear friends we have to members one is from USA and one is from UK. I request
from both of you that in your messages you should please talk about VH persions
their status in those countries. what facilities they are availing because
these countries more developed and government is caring good of them.thanks
allot kindly notice my request and be regular in touch. you Steven and  I have
forgotten the name of that respected sister from UK.  WE are eager to know the
life of blind people in abroad so we can learn things from them. DK Shukla.
disability bill at: