Hello ashish sir!
this is again Raju singh. hope that all of my access indian friend are find.
The term dragging is actually a four-part process. It consists of clicking the
left mouse button
on an item, then locking or holding down the left mouse button, using the arrow
keys to move
the JAWS cursor to a new location, and then unlocking or releasing the left
mouse button.
Press the key combination CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH to drag and drop.
To drag the JAWS cursor outside the active window, press and hold down the
ALT+SHIFT keys
while using the arrow keys to direct the cursor.

sir! I think, I have given your answer.
if some problem persist, let me know I can provide also an audio tutoriol of
JAWS cursor.
disability bill at: