Really a petty issue over spellings.

It certainly makes us snobbish to be lured to be looking about spelling
mistakes & comparing it with party wear or disheveled appearances.  This is not
a grammar class or schooling where we are meeting.  It’s an amalgam of ideas we
are sharing & ideas get prominent here.  We also know poorly written language
can never be a barrier to grasping the essence of an idea.  Only we have to a
bit stretch ourselves to understand.  Short messages, shortened words are the
need of the time today for less traffic, less time, etc.  This is not a place
to show or unshow ones skills in writing-it’s simple business of give & take;
take the fruit & throw the chaff.  Lotus always grows in mire, let’s value the
gold not the rust.  As far improving spellings, Braille is just one & perhaps
rather older amongst many as on date like computers, views, news, conversation,
etc.

दीनानाथ यादव
निजी सचिव - २
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

disability bill at: