To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] About Internet Problem.

hello respected sir,
in this case where your friend has forgotten that what exactly he did,
then resetting the internet explorer  can be consider as a best
solution
here is how you will do this:
navigate  to internet options under the tools menu,  and select the
"advance  tab" and  here press the "restore advance settings button"
confirm the action, and probabbly  the problem should be resolved.
if still your problem is not get resolved, then  you may search for
the particular  options in the "settings tree view" under the advance
tab. here you can find many options. i think that the option you are
searching for, should be located here.