go to tools and than advance page
press space bar on reset ... button
it will open promt for you than press ok
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:06 AM
Subject: [AI] About Internet Problem.

Hello,

An old friend of mine has perhaps mistakenly checked the checkbox that do not ask me in the internet download dialogue box. This dialogue box gives us two options, for opening and for saving to disk. I think, he checked the check box and opened a file from the internet. He cannot rememberexactly what he did. Anyway, if he has checked this option, how can he return to the defaults in this case? He is using windows xp and IE8.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329

disability bill at: