hello kartik,
does NAB provide books in mp3 format or any other format? i need books of english medium. do they have?
good day
Swasti
Kartik Sawhney wrote:
All the NCERT textbooks were earlier available on the official NCERT
website. But, I don't know why they have temporarily suspended the
service. I also shooted out a mail to the NCERT, but they did not
respond. BTW, you can get a copy of these books by mailing your
request to nablibr...@gmail.com or nabhelpl...@gmail.com.

Hope this helps.