Hi,
Why don't post all of them on your portal?
Rohit

From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:42 PM
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] NCERT books needed.

hey Swasti:
Can you please mention the standard and the subjects of books you are
looking for?
I found the CBSE English medium books from 6th to 12th standard
consisting different subjects in my hard drive and am willing to share
the same.

I will transport you the books according to your response.
You can write to me off the list to avoid traffic here.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.