hi mahesh i dont know how to bring the safely remove hardware icon to
system tray i think as you connect your pendrive the icon should be
thare if it is not there then do the following 1 close all the open
windows of your pendrive 2 then go to my computer keep your erro on
the pendrive press alt and go to file menu then there will be eject
press enter on it just stay for 30seconds before removeing your
pendrive and your done!

On 7/2/10, allaka umamahesh <allaka.u.mah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear AccessIndians
> How to Remove Pendrive After finishing our work
> Earlier  our tecknician kept Safely Remove Hardware in System Tray
> So that After Usage
> I used to go to  System Tray&click on that
> But Very Recently My system got formatted &I have forgotten to do so
> Where  we get the option of Safely Remove Hardware&How to keep that
> option in System Tray
> Kindly guide me
>                          Thank you
>                           Mahesh