To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 12:02 PM
Subject: [AI] Safely Remove Hardware

Dear AccessIndians
How to Remove Pendrive After finishing our work
Earlier  our tecknician kept Safely Remove Hardware in System Tray
So that After Usage
I used to go to  System Tray&click on that
But Very Recently My system got formatted &I have forgotten to do so
Where  we get the option of Safely Remove Hardware&How to keep that
option in System Tray
Kindly guide me
                        Thank you
                         Mahesh

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.
disability bill at: