Dear friends, I fully agree with Akhil that it is not only Shalini's problem,
but it can happen to anyone of us at any time in any form! so this matter can
not be ignored or avoided by simply  remaining silent over it!
      firstly, I would advise Shalini to collect some documentary proof of her
efficiency as a bank employee. It can be in any form--may be some letters of
gratitude or recommendations from some of her regular clients in bank, because
maybe her opponents have some documents [Although false] against her.
     As suggested by Subramani and Akhil, it can be very effective to publicize
the injustice done in Shalini's  case including the callousness on the part of
Commissioner for Disabilities. Contacting some TV news channels and appearing
in interviews through them would definitely help a lot.
          Giving written representations to local politicians can definitely
help, since the M L A.s or M.P.s can definitely give the culprits a nice doze
of jolts and force them to behave themselves.
       Lastly, resorting to court for justice also can not be ruled out. Since
Vaishnavi has presented full documentary details of the case, I would request
our friends from the Legal Fraternity also to give their valuable comments and
suggestions, regardless of whichever part of the country they are from.
Regards.
              Yogesh Sharma.
disability bill at: