Can be ordered online at the cost 8.99 Pounds from
http://www.beautiful-books.co.uk/non-fiction/54-the-kama-sutra-.html

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 12:22 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

But, the million dollar question is:
where to download this piece of erotic ecstasy from?
No link appears in the mail for its download.

And, whether it is free?

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your body, and yet you
think that you can do anything with that body that's dirty, then the fault
lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,