Dear Jayanth, I clearly mentioned   in my mail that I am giving this
information keeping in mind from the accessibility point of view. My
intention is to give information to people about current development
taking place for the betterment of Visually Impaired Persons. If every
publisher made their books accessible in the form of audio or E-books,
we need not to depend on anybody to read these kinds of books.
Secondly how many volunteers are agree to read these kind of books or
how many VIP’s are ready to ask volunteers to read these kind of
books.
Hope you understand my intention and started to explore the things positively.

On 8/6/10, jayinfotech <jayinfot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Plz this off topic & nasty to be posted here
>
> Plz moderators are requested to close such threads & take strick action
> against it.
>
> Thanks
> Amit

disability bill at: