Hello all,
The incident is really unfortunate.
My deepest condolence to the affected family.
Folks, though we all are upset because the couple was blind, but I
think, the incident taken place was more of a desire of stealing money
and jewelry

Blindness may be one aspect, but its not at all the only reason for it.

I say this very confidently, because over the years I read few
incidents where tenants/home servants attempts crime for robbing
purposes, and it really doesn’t matter, either or not you have sight.

I think, we  come across crime news everyday in the city column of
your news paper, in the news at prime times or else.

A number of people are daily affected by these kinds of ill desires,
and most of the times, they are those, who have sight.

So, of course we are sad because the victim were our community people,
but it should not be seen as a reason of the whole episode.

I wanted to emphasize this, because I’ve heard someone saying on the
list that the incident  has discouraged him to appreciate the idea of
a VI marrying VI.
I don’t want to get into debate whether or not a VI should marry VI,
but what I say is, that its not at all related to these occasional bad
incidents, so denying any such relations should not be based merely on
this risk.

In fact, stuff like these are getting very common in the world over,
so I suggest,  let’s not get cynical about it.

Please note that I fully understand your statement and the reason of
writing this mail is just to cast my personal views rather challenging
anyone’s opinion.

Hope the members would take this in the same right spirit.

Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.