A heartrending incident, to say the least.

Friends have well pointed out that all human beings are vulnerable to
such incidents. Taking into account our adaptability and precautions,
I involuntarily agree that blinds are more vulnerable.

So far the question of a good understanding among blind couples arises
- it is highly probable that a sighted and blind match can be equally
good. Marriage is a confluence of two souls; why bring any physical
strength or weakness, ugliness or beauty into account? This, I think,
clarifies that people who look for a true union don’t care a toss
about any materialistic aspect.

Love lies at the core of all the relationships. If there is love
between a couple, things like disability or ability, richness or
poverty and a host of other contrasts become insignificant.

I am unmarried and never even had a thing like a girlfriend. But the
one thing I am certain about is that

Love rules!
Shadab

shadablucknow.blogspot.com