From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ashwani Jassal
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] RCom launches Braille bill service

If this kind of initiative  has been taken by any Company we should welcome
the decision rather then commenting on the issue. You all know lots of
things which should not be done but nobody cares about that then what is the
problem issuing bills in Braille for a little group?
Sometimes I really fail to understand what kind of objections are put up
here in the list.

disability bill at: