Hi Akhilesh,

I meant something else. See, for this particular examination, the
examining authority may type out the question paper for you. Or in
fact, in case of any other exam conducted by this very organisation
too, it will do the same for any VI candidate. However, if you talk of
any other exams conducted by different organisations, take for
instance UPSC or IIMs for that matter, they generally avoid typing out
the question papers on the computer for the VI to read indipendently.
Despite CAT going online, I don't think the VI candidates were
permitted to answer the questions with the help of assistive
technology. Besides, many-a-times, the environment in which online
tests are conducted is not accessible for the VI. So, all these
technical difficulties might arise with other exams, and there might
be problems where the authorities might not provide the relaxations
that were provided to you.

-Kartik

On 9/13/10, akhilesh <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear MR. Sawhney,
> as far as I know, this is the rule of UGC. so it depends on  u and not
> on the examining authority.
> this is not the concession that they're providing it is their duty and
> responsibility to provide the question paper in typed format readable
> with Jaws.
> thanks
> Akhilesh.
>

> On 9/10/10, Kartik Sawhney <sawhney.kar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear akhilesh,
>>
>> It depends upon the examining authority whose conducting the exam.
>> Your examinating authority was kind enough to extend these concessions
>> and benefits. However, it varies from one exam to the other.
>>
>> -Kartik
>>
>> On 9/10/10, akhilesh <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear sir,
>>> I have also appeared for my LL.B exams through computer. but they
>>> weretyping the question paper for me.
>>> you can request them to type the question paper for you if you appear
>>> for any exam for the next time.
>>> Regards,
>>> Akhilesh.

>>> disability bill at: