Certainly, I am not in a position to argue that  oral format is
superior to written or the other way.   In my humble opinion, as
long as normal persons are taking a particular exam in written format,
we have to  take that exam in written format as well. So that our
answer sheets will undergo a fair and rigorous scrutiny.   Our goal is
to secure accomodation to get that task accomplished with out any
difference. If we decide to provide  our exams in oral format, it will
undergo different method of evaluation and it  will have its own
repercussions in the overall outcomes, right?

Your's Sathiyaprakash

disability bill at: