From: George Abraham
Sent:  16.09.2010, 8:45  PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Hi friends! can a visually challanged person become an RJ?

Radio Mirchi is open to giving the opportunity. People interested can send
their cvs and  samples of their voices to us at the address below my
signature. Those interested can please respond over the next few days. We
had sent out this announcement earlier too.

George
George Abraham
CEO
Score Foundation