hello,
as faras your first question is concern,  i think that it might be a
hardware problem. may be you would have changed its orrigenal cover,
therefor the power button is giving you problems.
and if you want to backup your contacts,  then you eather use the
backup option  in the tools menu>memory card, or do the following  to
take a copy  of your contacts to store in your computer.
first, open the contacts,  and press the "options" button,  and here
select mark/unmark, second, here select mark all. and now be careful,
and  select the copy sub menu, and here select "copy to memory card"
you are done!  now whenever you need your contacts, you can find them
in your  memorycard's other folder.
to copy the contacts in to your phone again,  just select the copy
from the memory card,instead of copy to memory card.
hope this helps.

On 9/16/10, anjali Anand <anjaliana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello friends,
> I'm using n72 and it is showing some problem in switching on(sigh).
> the power blinks and flickers once i've managed to switch it on. talks
> keeps shouting power power power! (smile)
> what according to you is the problem and what's the solution?
>
> next, how to take the backup of address book and contacts that are
> stored in it?
> how can those be copied to the sim card?
> would I have to copy each contact one by one or can I by a single
> command copy all contacts to the sim directory in one go? what's that
> command?
> thanks for the help.  its urgent!
> which version of talks is to be used for the nokia set=- c5? is anyone
> of you using it?

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare

disability bill at: