To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 1:04 PM
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

dear friends, i want to know something about delhi. is this city safe for women? especially for visually challenge women or college going girls? because next year i'm planning to go to delhi for post graduation. please tell me something about best colledges in delhi? i'm specializing in political science. i want to know about JAVAHARLAL NEHERU DELHI UNIVERSITY ABOUT THERE ENTRANCE EXAMS AND SO ON reguards goodbye. To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.