Dear friends, I remember a quote from a reputed English author, "My
best friends are my worst critics, since they make me aware of my
mistakes before it is too late." So, every constructive criticism from
a sincere friend should be treated accordingly, and the necessary
improvement be made before it is actually too late. We should never
forget that Defending an errant friend does him more harm than good. I
am sure nobody on Access India would want to do any harm to any other
friend. And now, let me finish this mail before I too make some silly
mistake. [Smile]