The Karnataka High Court on Friday October 2010 disposed with friendly of a
Public Interest Litigation seeking infrastructure for physically challenged
people in government buildings.  Details available in my blog at :
http://kodakkal.ning.com/forum/topics/pil-on-infrastructure-for

With Regards,
Yours sincerely,
KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD,FUWI,
Award Winner/Record Holder-International Biographical Centre,
PUBLIC RELAITION OFFICER - LEGAL AID CELL- NEW DELHI

Donate liberally for SOCIETY FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT at:
http://www.giveindia.org/m-890-society-for-child-development.aspx

http://www.slide.com/r/KEUbOi627z_68qNdVS0tGBX1B1l_zTQP?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

Please participate in my survery:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EqeiLPy1zdWAnbnVn21xwA_3d_3d

Please find my name for LIST OF STAKE HOLDERS at Serial No.56 &
57http://www.karmayog.org/nonprofits/redirect/strred.asp?docId=1410