Dear List members,
For the past few days, I've been encountering with a strange problem in pc's.
When I work on my pc's on any application, it automatically gets
restarted, sometimes, it'll not start untill we restart it a couple of
times.
It'll not happen always, but it's highly unpredictable, Thefore, while
we write a CD or DVD, it gets lost and the actual process gets
distuurbed.
These days, I'm also getting some error reports like "Send the error
reports, don't send and details buttons".
Note: There's no virus in my pc's as I'm using the paid version of
Quick Heal Anty virus. My mother board's battery is also fine as
there'll not be any change in the system's time during the restarting
process.
I'm using Jaws11 with Windos XP SP2.
Inspite of all these, what could be the reason behind this irritating problem?
Can any one do some research as I'm not an expert in this subject?
Could there be any issue with the mother board or the pc's bios?
How to find out and rectify the problem?
In Hyderabad, every one is a hardware engineer with out the actual
problem identification and trouble shooting skills.
What they know is just to format a Pc's which I can also do with some
one's help.
I'll be glad for all your valuable inputs on this problem.

--
 For everything you gain in life, you lose something else.
"Ralph Waldo Emerson".