You are absolutely right rohiet. Either he is not getting the list
mails or it might be getting diverted to spam or somewhere else.
Somehow, he got denied access. If it is true, his arduous  efforts to
get the attention of our access india members for the past couple of
months  has to be properly rewarded /  honestly appreciated. Thanking
You.

Sathiyaprakash.