Not sure, how many of them are members on these iLists but I guess at least
some of them are:

Congratulations to Ashish Goyal, Neha Powaskar, Nirmita Narsimhan, Meenu
Bhambhani, Ramkrishna Blind Boy's Academy, Narendrapur for being awardees of
the National Award by Social Justice and Empowerment! The detailed list is
available at (PDF) http://socialjustice.nic.in/pdf/awardeelist10.pdf

Also, congratulations to Ministry of Finance and Ali Yavar Jung National
Institute for Hearing Handicapped for being awardees in the category of
accessible websites! I appreciate the gesture of Ministry of Social Justice
and Empowerment to include this new category!

Congratulations again one and all!

--
Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula