Friends

Day before yesterday a blind guy was poisoned with a biscuit offered by a man
helping him, in a local bus in delhi... in greed of his gold rings...
he was found unconscious on road by the police an hour later and struggled
through the night in the hospital for his life... to get back to senses. The
docs said...such cases are becoming common.

It is a grave issue where the most vulnerable - blind people are in danger of
even taking help on the road.

My disabled especially blind friends...pls be careful and dont accept anything
to eat from stratngers.

But more importantly lets do something about it. I am scared as the blind girls
are more at risk who are encouraged by us to travel all the time independently.
But help on the road cant be avoided.

Any suggestions?

Shalini Khanna
Hony. Director