Dear all,
I want to know if the blind teachers evaluate examination papers of students
and if there are any circulars regarding this at school or university level.
Do the teachers get any additional allowances for checking the answer sheets as
compared to their sighted counterparts?

What about preparing question papers? Do the authorities object sighting
violation of secrecy since volunteers may be used for writing the question
paper by the blind teacher?

Looking forward to quick answers since we have many professors and teachers on
the list.

Regards,
Prashant
Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.