You are right my. I am middle school HM since 1999.
Regards
Devendra kumar nikose
----- Original Message ----- From: "firoz" <firoj...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Question for teachers and lecturers

the idea of getting extra money by checking paper by blind person is totally wrong.

blind should be ready to do work for which we are getting salary and for that we should not ask for extra money , infact we have to pay money from our pocket to the sighted person who is helping us to check paper.

regarding setting question paper it is up to you and your authority should decide what to do.

there is no special g.r. for such ocasion .

if authority must have full faith in blind person and blind person should work so faithfully that mis understanding should not occure

these are my views

i am teaching in standard 11 and 12 level since 1984

firoz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashant Verma" <pr_ve...@hotmail.com>