Rename the file or change the extention.
----- Original Message ----- From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> To: "sunilsangtani" <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>; "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; "The Accessible Phones Discussion List" <blindpho...@mosenexplosion.com>; "Voice Vision." <l...@voicevision.in>; "bhavesh" <bhavesh20pa...@rediffmail.com>; "access-uk" <access...@freelists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:47 PM
Subject: [AI] problem when sending sis file via bluetooth

hi all! think many of you may be faceing the same problem hope some
phone expert may help us i want to send a .sis ( symbian app
installation file) to my friend via bluetooth and when i send this
file i get an error unable to send protected object what does this
meen? how can i remove protected atribute from a sis file i use
fexplorer is there any way i can send this file over to my friends
phone? thanks for all help

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com