Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:17 PM
Subject: [AI] problem when sending sis file via bluetooth

hi all! think many of you may be faceing the same problem hope some
phone expert may help us i want to send a .sis ( symbian app
installation file) to my friend via bluetooth and when i send this
file i get an error unable to send protected object what does this
meen? how can i remove protected atribute from a sis file i use
fexplorer is there any way i can send this file over to my friends
phone? thanks for all help

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com