Hi all,

Thanks to all for the replies.

It's disappointing to see NSDL stating visually challenged people can
open with thumb impression only if they are illiterates.

Actually I have these circulars, but yet one of my friends at
Hyderabad has been denied the service by a service provider.  What is
the remedy available?  We go to Banking ombudsman in case of banks.
Should we go directly to SEBI or should we first go to the depository?
 Any contact details available?

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861